Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Wish It Was Christmas Eve

But instead, it's the eve of my first test here at Ross. So for that reason, I am going to keep things short and sweet. Mini 1 Part 1 is tomorrow and covers all the material that we learned throughout the first two weeks of school (25 lectures and 4 gross anatomy labs all wrapped into a 64 question delight of a test), plus anything else the administrators want to throw at us! You never know. But the preparation for this test hasn't been too bad and I am going into it pretty confidently.

If you are at all familiar with John Grisham novels, he always talks about how associates right out of law school join big law firms and that their primary focus is to bill clients for the hours they worked (down to every four minutes). That's sort of how I feel. You try to clock as many hours as you can with the lecture and lab material with the hope that as soon as the test comes up, you are ready for it. And after a couple double digit hour study days in a row, I am ready.

For everyone's information, if you ever want to get a hold of me, you can call me on Facetime or Skype (or email, but not snail mail...nobody uses that anymore). Since I don't want to post my personal information all over the internet, I'll trust that you can get a hold of sources that DO have that information. And with that, I'm out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment