Sunday, July 14, 2013

Another Big Test

Once again, a big test is upon us (I know, I say that every time). Mini II is on Tuesday (117 questions over the span of 2 hours and 30 mins). Heck, I've watched movies longer than that...it should be no problem. Anyway, it will test us on our knowledge of both the Digestive and Renal Systems. 

Despite the upcoming test, this week has been pretty uneventful. Oh, I guess we got a day off on Tuesday as Tropical Storm Chantal moved past us. Let me say this...it couldn't have been over-hyped any more. A little rain and some mild wind. That's all. But it was still able to manage to cause problems to Ross' communication systems and faculty email, which might not seem like a big deal, but it correlates to a lot of miscommunication between everyone on the island. However, most of those problems have been resolved and now we have carried on with our regular schedules.

Sorry to keep it short, but I gotta get back to studying. 

Can anyone guess the male actor in the following music video?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Johnny,
    I just recently found your blog and read through everything. I was admitted into the Fall 2013 semester. I was hoping you can comment on the topic of failing. Is the school working on lowering attrition rate, have people been failing? Are the tests hard, but nothing with dedicated studying you cant pass?

    ReplyDelete