Sunday, March 31, 2013

Another One Bites the Dust

Happy Easter everyone back home!!!

Well, we are getting down to the nitty-gritty down here in Dominica with one more full week of classes left before our last Mini exam followed by our comprehensive final. That translates into a lot less fun and a lot more studying. Unfortunately due to the recently heavy workload, not much has happened over the last week that I deem blog-worthy. When I'm not sleeping....I'm studying....and when I'm not studying...I'm eating. Vicious cycle. Besides getting every single one of my Final Four picks wrong for the Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament, I am trucking along with high spirits and motivation to finish this semester strong. I hope there's more to talk about next time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

1 comment:

  1. Who would of guessed two four seeds and a nine seed would make it to the final four?

    ReplyDelete